MSRA members must meet specific criteria and submit to thorough evaluation that includes jobsite workmanship inspections as well as independent safety audits.
By specifying a MSRA member you are assured a competent shingling/roofing contractor.
As a self-policing organization, the MSRA stands behind the principles and ethics of our association and expects each member to do so as well.
MSRA members will ensure:
- The adoption and application of high professional and business standards.
- A COR or SECOR national standard safety program.
- Treat all people with fair and equal consideration.
- Abide by all laws and regulations governing the industry.
- Entry into contracts that are fair, equitable and that clearly designate responsibilities.
- Complete liability insurance.
- WBC coverage for all workers.
- Offer a warranty.
- Employment of qualified installers trained by the leaders in the shingling/roofing industry.
Ultimately the MSRA provides homeowners and the construction industry with a means to pre-qualify shingling/roofing contractors.